- Low odour
- Meets the VOC requirements of the Green Building Council Australia (GBCA)
- Extremely durable, clear water based polyurethane
Product code: 701W0219
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, free of wax, grease, dust and other contaminants. The presence of contaminants increases the possibility of rejection and delamination.
- If uneven, the surface should be sanded with coarse sandpaper. All nail holes and cracks should be filled with Intergrain Woodblend Putty.
- Fine sand the floor, finishing with 100 grit sandpaper, then with 150 mesh screenback and vacuum thoroughly with the commercial grade vacuum cleaner.
- 8 m2/L
- All interior timber
- Parquetry, Timber floors, Stairs
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- 1mm nap microfibre roller
- How to Apply
- Shake the Endure 1 Pack for 1 minute or until any settled matting agent is reincorporated. Strain product.
- Lightly sand the sealer with a worn 180 mesh screen if needed. Apply 2 coats of Endure 1 Pack using a 10mm nap roller. To improve adhesion and minimise grain raise, screen between coats with a worn 150 grit screen or 180 grit screen.
- Note: any contaminants that appear between coats will cause inconsistencies in the final film. It is recommended to seal doors, fireplaces and windows. To increase the wear resistance, apply up to 3 coats of Endure 1 Pack.
- On porous timbers, up to 3 coats of Endure 1 Pack can be applied to maximise the uniformity of the finish. Note: When applying this product a total of three Coats are required. 1 coat TimberSeal, then 2 coats Endure 1 Pack.
- Full Cure
- 7 days
- Re-Coat Time
- 4 hours
- Clean Up