- Water based
- Semi gloss
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Pearl Effect colours; Gardenia Frost, Mocha Pearl, Moon Gleam, Urban Pearl and Dusk Pearl
- Water wash up
- Adds interest to a room or piece of furniture
Product code: 690D0007
Dulux Pearl Effect is an interior, semi-gloss, waterbased paint that creates a mother-of-pearl finish. Design Pearl is a specialty product, great for feature areas or furniture, and is applied by a brush or effects roller.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Pearl Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 14 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Cement, Brick
- Wall, Furniture, Door
- Design Effects Range
- Room Space
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 165g/L untinted
- Recommended for interior use only
- Heat Resistance
- Resists temperatures up to 60C.
- Water Resistance
- Not suitable for interior wet areas or absorbent surfaces.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations.
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to hydrocarbons and alcohols
Dulux Pearl Effect is suitable for interior use on walls, doors, trim or furniture.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water