- Light texture finish
- Fine sand effect
- Nap or texture roller applied
- Water based
- Available in 4L, 10L
- Same day recoat and clean up
- Proven durability at high film builds
- Achieves texture finish without special training or tools
Product code: 19585710
Application to bricks, cement render, masonry and fibre cement surfaces.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, loose and flaking paint. Efflorescence or mould must be treated before application of paint. New concrete, mortar or cement render must be allowed to cure for 4 to 8 weeks depending on concrete thickness and drying conditions. Fill holes with grouting cement. Wash down with water using a stiff brush to remove all loose material. To test the adhesion of previously painted surfaces, cut an X through the existing paint with a sharp blade, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and then rip the tape off. If the old paint or render comes off, it should be removed.
- Product Data Sheet
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- 4 square metres per L
- Brick, Cement Render, Fibre Cement, Masonry
- Room Space
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 60g/L untinted
- Excellent resistance to weathering with minimal colour change and dirt pick up.
- Heat Resistance
- Softens and suffers from dirt pick up over 70 degrees.
- Water Resistance
- Resists prolonged rain and condensation.
DULUX Texture Fine Cover is a flexible acrylic texture for application to bricks, cement render, fibre cement and masonry. Apply with either a conventional paint roller to create a fine sandy effect or with a texture roller to achieve a bolder style.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water