- Self priming on masonry surfaces
- Water based
- The Dulux Promise. Guaranteed for as long as you are living in your house*.
- UV Protection
- High performance colour durability
- Dulux MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology
- Available in White, Deep Tone and Ultra Deep bases
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- 2 hour recoat and easy clean up
- Easy to apply and washes out in water
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Helps hide surface imperfections
- The benefit of MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology is that it allows the coating to expand and contract with the substrate beneath.
Product code: 661
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD Masonry Matt is an exterior paint which is self priming on masonry surfaces. Dulux MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology gives a tough, flexible finish for long life protection from the extremes of weather. Dulux guarantees that this product will not blister, flake or peel for as long as you live in your house*.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Occasionally an apparently sound old paint will lose adhesion when recoated, particularly if the new paint is darker in colour. To avoid this, check the adhesion of the old paint by cutting an X through a clean area of the film with a sharp blade, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and rip if off. If the old paint comes off with the tape it should be removed before repainting.
- 16 square metres per L
- Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Metal, Timber, Steel (Galv), Steel (mild), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Zinc coated sheet steel (Zincalume), Brick & Block, Off Form Concrete, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Non ferrous metals, Exposed aggregate, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Concrete roof tiles, Weatherboards
- Wall, Deck, Door, Eave, Fence, Fretwork, Gable, Gutter, Window, Balustrade, Shade grill, Handrail, Fascia, Curtain Wall, Column, Awning, Cladding, Soffit, Steelwork, Screen, Veranda, Walkway, Architectural mouldings, Parapet, Pergola
- Room Space
- Apartment Building, Residential Property, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD Masonry Matt provides a matt finish on masonry, bricks, concrete, render, fibro cement, exterior timber, Zincalume®, galvanised iron and correctly primed steel and wrought iron.
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.