- Dulux RapidFinish exterior paint is spray ready. No dilution is required.
- Offers UV protection.
- Available in White, Deep, Ultra Deep and Extra Bright bases
- Available in 4L, 10L
- Apply direct via spray unit.
Product code: 51S
Use on exterior timber
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Occasionally an apparently sound old paint will lose adhesion when recoated, particularly if the new paint is darker in colour. To avoid this, check the adhesion of the old paint by cutting an X through a clean area of the film with a sharp knife, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and rip it off. If the old paint comes off with the tape it should be removed before repainting.
- Fence, Shed, Exterior Projects
- Room Space
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water