- Dries 10x faster than normal alkyd spray paint
- Cures in 2 hours
- Coverage up to 4.5m2
- Bonds to wood, metal and most plastics
- Comfort tip to reduce fatigue when spraying
- Available in 340g
- Projects ready to use in 1 hour at 20-25C
- Long lasting colour
- Interior and exterior use
Product code: 31D
If undercoating is necessary use Dulux Duramax Undercoat. Prime all bare steel and iron with Dulux Duramax Metal Primer. Prime all plastic with Dulux Duramax Plastic Primer.
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Undercoat dark surfaces with Dulux Duramax Undercoat to achieve the brightest finish. Prime all bare steel and iron with Dulux Duramax Metal Primer. Prime all plastic with Dulux Duramax Plastic Primer. Shake can for at least three minutes before use and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Timber, Metal, Most Plastics
- Furniture, Fretwork
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.