- High glass flake content
- Excellent barrier for immersion or splash zone
- High solids and high build formulation
- Self priming finish
- Good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Can be top coated with a wide range of coating types
Product code: 775H0094
Heavy duty barrier coat for protection against corrosion and chemical attack. Typically used on: bridges and infrastructure, chemical plants, mining, offshore structures, ports, saltwater immersion, water and waste treatment.
- Steel, Galvanised steel, Concrete, Aluminum
- Structural steel, Column
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Airless Spray, Conventional Spray
- Epoxy coatings may yellow with time. On exterior exposure some chalking may also occur. This will not detract from the protective properties of the coating. Use a weatherable topcoat if required for appearance.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to immersion in fresh and salt water.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good when fully cured
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of most hydrocarbon solvents, refined petroleum products and most common alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of strong alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to neutral and alkali salts.
Steel (maintenance)Exterior : Power tool clean AS1627.2 St 3 or Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 1 Typical system: 1 x Duremax GFX @ 250 microns + 1 x Duremax GFX @ 250 microns.