- Available in 60 brilliant metallic colours
- Optional clear high gloss topcoat
- Available in two grades - fine and coarse
- Suitable for exterior and interior use
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates
- Highly resistant to UV and weathering
- Highly resistant to marring or marking
- Resists chalking and degradation
- Quantum Clearcoat offers enhanced Graffiti resistance
Product code: 722
Bright metallic finish coat for aesthetic appeal and protection . Generally used as part of a protective coating system in: commercial developments, facade panels, high rise apartments, joinery, public spaces, reception areas, retail complexes.
Round off all rough welds and sharp edges, and remove weld spatter. Degrease by detergent wash according to AS1627.1. For all structural and decorative steel, abrasive blast clean to AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Remove all dust.
- Steel, Aluminium, MDF, Galvanised steel, Concrete, Fibreglass, Compressed fibre cement sheet
- Steelwork, Decorative steelwork, Column, Balustrade, Curtain wall, Joinery, Door, Awning
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Conventional spray, Airless spray or HVLP spray
- Topcoating with Quantum Clearcoat recommended for exterior use
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Excellent resistance to splash and spillage of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents, common alcohols, esters and ketones
- Acid Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of mild acids when topcoated with Quantum Clearcoat.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of most common alkalis when topcoated with Quantum Clearcoat.
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to most salt solutions
Mild steel: Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Typical system: 1 x Zincanode 402 @ 75 microns + 1 x Duremax GPE @ 200 microns + 1 x Quantum FX @ 55 microns + 1 x Quantum Clearcoat @ 45 microns.