- Low odour
- Good gloss and colour retention
- Tintable - Available in a wide range of pastel colours
- Excellent application properties
- Suitable for use over a wide range of substrates
- Locally developed specially for Australasian conditions
Product code: 71484638
Interior finish coat for aesthetic appeal and protection. Typically used on: aged care facilities, commercial developments, food and beverage plants , schools, pharmaceutical plants, food and beverage plants , wineries.
Specifiers should follow the surface preparation guidelines from the data sheet for the primer selected. The surface must be free from grease, oil, dirt, rust and other contaminants.
- Steel, Zinc coated steel, Aluminium, Concrete, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Plasterboard
- Protective Coatings
- Wall, Ceiling, Door, Door frame
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Good gloss and colour retention on exterior exposure. Some colours may chalk on exterior exposure.
- Heat Resistance
- 90°C continuous dry heat 120°C intermittent dry heat
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water but not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents and alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage exposure to weak solutions of inorganic acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Excellent resistance to splash and spillage weak solutions of most common alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to neutral, acid and alkali salts.
STEEL - Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Typical System: 1 x Durepon P14 @ 75 microns + 1 x Enviropoxy WBE @ 50 microns.