- Multi-surface preparation
- Interior and exterior suitable
- Superior tannin blocking
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 4L, 10L
- Available in White base
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent stain blocking, ideal for locking in water based stains
- Fast drying, 30 minutes touch dry, 1 hour recoat
- Can be used under Dulux topcoat (water or oil based)
- Good sanding properties
Product code: 36089141
Dulux 1Step Oil Based Primer, Sealer & Undercoat is a fast drying interior/exterior prep coat with excellent hiding and good hold-out for enamel topcoats.
All surfaces must be thoroughly dry, clean and free of all loose dirt, surface chalk, grease, mould, mildew and wax, loose or flaking paint. For weathered timber, sand back to fresh timber and dust off. For interior timber, lightly sand and dust off. Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1Step Oil Based Primer, Sealer & Undercoat. Can be used on most interior and exterior masonry surfaces but other prepcoats such as Dulux 1Step Acrylic Primer, Sealer & Undercoat may be preferred. New interior set plaster: Use DULUX Sealer Binder.
- 12 square metres per L
- Masonry, Timber
- Door, Window frame, Trim, Skirting, Cladding
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Kitchen
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Con-Spray.
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 395g/L untinted
- Excellent as part of system using approved topcoat.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120C. Yellowing and embrittlement will occur if film is subject to 120C heat continuously.
- Water Resistance
- Resists rain and condensation for prolonged periods when used as part of system.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists alcohols and hydrocarbon. Film is liable to attack from other strong solvents.
DULUX 1Step Oil Based Primer Sealer Undercoat is suitable for use over interior and exterior timber. Can also be used on masonry surfaces. Ideal for tannin rich surfaces e.g Cedar or Merbau
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.