- Water based
- Long 'wet edge'
- Exterior durability
- Easy, safe and economical clean-up
- Reduced maintenance when top coated with Acrashield Advance
Product code: 19485745
Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide.
- Concrete, Masonry, CSR Hebel Block, Cement Rendered (sponged finish), AAC, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Brick & Block, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Off Form Concrete, Fibre cement sheet recessed
- Trowel On
- Fence, Gable, Wall, Column, Cladding, Parapet
- Super Trowel
- Room Space
- Apartment Building, Residential Property
- Interior or Exterior
- Shelf Life
- 24 months maximium
- Technology Type
- 100% Acrylic
- NBR Coats
- Application Method
- Plastering Tools : Hawk & Trowel, Polystyrene Float
- Clean Up Type
- How to Apply
Application Guide DULUX AcraTex Super Trowel On 1mm is applied by Plastering Technique (Hawk and Trowel) and float finished . Once applied the product is processed with a polysytrene float in a circular motion to a uniform fine trowel finish. For full details refer to individual Duspec Product and AcraTex Applicational Data Sheets. Volume solids 75% Toxicity Lead free. Forms a non toxic film. Conforms to AS1647.3 Notes Spread rates nominated are theoretical maximum rates required to achieve the specified film builds for technical performance.
- Performance Data
Test results Test method Unit of measure Results Comment Water Transmission AS458.5/B g/24h/m2/kpa 220g/24h/m2/kPa Outsanding moisture barrier when top coated with 955 Acrashield Water Vapour Transmission AS458.5/C g/24h/m2 56.5g/24h/m2 Allows substrate to breath even when top coated with Acrashield Advance Dirt Pick Up (AS 1580 481.14) (scale 0-5 with 0 is no dirt) 1 Excellent dirt ressistance when top coated with Acrashield Advance Caustic Soda diluted N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Alchol N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Diluted mineral acid N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Distilleed Water N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Detergent Solution N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat
- VOC Level
- < 30g/L untinted
- Excellent resistance to cracking, flaking and chalking as part of a full system.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 90C (dry). Meets Early Fire Hazard AS 1530.3. Ignitability 0, Spread 0, Heat 0, Smoke 1.
- Water Resistance
- Resists rain and condensation when top coated with a full Acra-Tex system.
- Salt Resistance
- Resists salt spray. when topcoated with DULUX AcraTex AcraShield Advance.
- Touch Dry
- 60 Minutes
- Full Cure
- 7 days (25°C,50%R.H.)
- Re-Coat Time
- 24 hours (25°C,50%R.H.)
- Dry Film Thickness
- 800 (Micron per coat)
- Wet Film Thickness
- 1067 (Micron per coat)
| Applied by Plastering Technique (Hawk and Trowel) and then Polystryene Float finished to deliver a decorative Scratch Finish texture for Commercial or Residential facades |
SuperTrowel 1mm is specified in system with AcraPrime and AcraShield Advance
|Typical System Specification||SuperTrowel 1mm specified in a full AcraTex 3-step Texture system|
|Substrate Preperation||Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide|
|Product||Spread Rate (Sqm/L)||WFT (Micron)||DFT (Micron)|
|Texture / Body Coat||SuperTrowel 1mm||0.9||1100||800|
|Protective Barriercoat||AcraShield Advance||6||166||75|
|Minimum system DFT||900|
|Notes|| TYPICAL specification example over a levelled substrate - for full detail refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and individual Product Data Sheets |
Spread rates nominated are theoretical maximum rates required to achieve the specified film builds for technicalperformance
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water after use.