- Self priming on most surfaces. Please note: Chromamax bases are not self priming
- Water based
- The Dulux Promise. Guaranteed for as long as you are living in your house.*
- UV Protection
- Dulux MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology
- Available in White, Deep, Ultra Deep, Extra Bright, Blue, Black, Brunswick Green, Mission Brown, Indian Red, Slate, Terracotta, True Red, Bold Yellow and Orange bases
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- 2 hour recoat and easy clean up
- High performance colour durability
- Helps resist mould, dirt and stains
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- The benefit of MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology is that it allows the coating to expand and contract with the substrate beneath.
Product code: 603
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD Gloss is an exterior paint which is self priming on most surfaces. Dulux MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology gives a tough, flexible finish for long life protection from the extremes of weather. THE DULUX PROMISE Guaranteed for as long as you are living in your house. We guarantee, as long as Weathershield is applied in accordance with the instructions for use, Weathershield will not PEEL, FLAKE or BLISTER for as long as you are living in your house. We should know, we have been testing Weathershield in Australian Conditions for over 40 years. We believe in the quality of Weathershield so strongly, that if it doesn’t deliver, we will replace the product free of charge. It’s the Dulux Promise. ,*This guarantee does not cover paint failure caused by any breakdown of coatings applied previously, where Weathershield is applied over coatings not specified by Dulux or in the event of substrate failure. To claim you must be living in the house you have painted with Weathershield.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Occasionally an apparently sound old paint will lose adhesion when recoated, particularly if the new paint is darker in colour. To avoid this, check the adhesion of the old paint by cutting an X through a clean area of the film with a sharp knife, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and rip it off. If the old paint comes off with the tape it should be removed before repainting.
- 16 square metres per L
- Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Metal, Timber, Steel (Galv), Steel (mild), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Zinc coated sheet steel (Zincalume), Brick & Block, Off Form Concrete, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Non ferrous metals, Exposed aggregate, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Concrete roof tiles, Weatherboards
- Wall, Deck, Door, Eave, Fence, Fretwork, Gable, Gutter, Window, Balustrade, Shade grill, Handrail, Fascia, Curtain Wall, Column, Awning, Cladding, Soffit, Steelwork, Screen, Veranda, Walkway, Architectural mouldings, Parapet, Pergola
- Room Space
- Apartment Building, Residential Property, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- <75 g/L untinted
- UV Protection
- Salt Resistance
- For galvanised iron within 1 km of the sea (or other salty areas), prime with Dulux Precision All Metal Primer
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD Gloss provides an exterior gloss finish on masonry, bricks, concrete, render, fibro cement, exterior timber, Zincalume®, galvanised iron and correctly primed steel and wrought iron. Dulux guarantees that Weathershield will not blister, flake or peel for 10 years, provided it is applied on properly prepared surfaces as per label directions. This guarantee does not cover paint failure caused by any breakdown of coatings applied previously. If Dulux Weathershield does not perform as specified above, Dulux will provide free of charge paint to rectify the affected areas.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.