In-home or online, it's up to you
To provide greater flexibility, Dulux Colour Consultations are available both online and as in-person visits to your property.
Important update regarding Dulux Colour Design Service operations:
Due to health and safety protocols relating to the Covid-19 pandemic the in- home service is not available in all areas.
A qualified Dulux Designer joins you in-home for an in-person walkthrough. Together you will review the unique light conditions and how to harmonise your home with the right colour and finishing options.
What you get
- A comprehensive in-home consultation with an experienced Dulux Designer
- Review real, physical colour in the space and light under consideration
- Full Dulux Colour and Product Specification, containing everything you need to start painting
- Up to 10 physical A4 colour swatches
- Up to $100 cashback on your Dulux paint purchase (learn more)
- Full house repaints, renovations, new builds
- Body corporate and commercial jobs (note these complex jobs attract a higher rate – please discuss with your designer)
- You intend to use a professional painter and need to provide a full Colour and Product specification
Discuss your home by video or phone with a qualified Dulux Designer. Share your vision through photos and virtual walkthrough.
What you get
- Common sense advice from a Dulux Designer wherever you are in the colour decision process
- A post-consultation summary of your personal colour and product recommendations
- Up to 5 physical A4 colour swatches
- Smaller projects, investment properties
- When a Dulux Designer cannot physically join you onsite