- Self priming on most surfaces. Please note: Chromamax bases are not self priming
- Water based
- The Dulux Promise. Guaranteed for as long as you are living in your house*.
- UV Protection
- Dulux MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology
- Available in White, Deep, Ultra Deep, Extra Bright, Blue, Black, Brunswick Green, Mission Brown, Indian Red, True Red, Bold Yellow and Orange bases
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- 2 hour recoat and easy clean up
- High performance colour durability
- Helps resist mould, dirt and stains
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- The benefit of MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology is that it allows the coating to expand and contract with the substrate beneath.
Product code: 601
Dulux Weathershield is an exterior paint that is self priming on most surfaces. It is ideal for the above mentioned surfaces in domestic and commercial exterior areas. Dulux Weathershield should be used when quality and protection cannot be compromised. ,THE DULUX PROMISE Guaranteed for as long as you are living in your house. We guarantee, as long as Weathershield is applied in accordance with the instructions for use, Weathershield will not PEEL, FLAKE or BLISTER for as long as you are living in your house. We should know, we have been testing Weathershield in Australian Conditions for over 40 years. We believe in the quality of Weathershield so strongly, that if it doesn’t deliver, we will replace the product free of charge. It’s the Dulux Promise. This guarantee does not cover paint failure caused by any breakdown of coatings applied previously, where Weathershield is applied over coatings not specified by Dulux or in the event of substrate failure. To claim you must be living in the house you have painted with Weathershield.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint. Metal surfaces should be free of rust, salts & any signs of corrosion. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Occasionally an apparently sound old paint will lose adhesion when recoated, particularly if the new paint is darker in colour. To avoid this, check the adhesion of the old paint by cutting an X through a clean area of the film with a sharp knife, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and rip it off. If the old paint comes off with the tape it should be removed before repainting.
- Coverage - 16 square metres per L
- Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Metal, Timber, Steel (Galv), Steel (mild), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Zinc coated sheet steel (Zincalume), Brick & Block, Off Form Concrete, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Non ferrous metals, Exposed aggregate, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Weatherboards
- Wall, Deck, Door, Eave, Fence, Fretwork, Gable, Gutter, Window, Balustrade, Shade grill, Handrail, Fascia, Curtain Wall, Column, Awning, Cladding, Soffit, Steelwork, Screen, Veranda, Walkway, Architectural mouldings, Parapet, Pergola
- Room Space
- Apartment Building, Residential Property, Commercial Property
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD Low Sheen provides a low sheen finish on masonry, bricks, concrete, render, fibro cement, exterior timber - including dressed & rough sawn timber, decking, Zincalume ®, galvanised iron and correctly primed steel and wrought iron.
- Gloss Level
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.