- Water based
- Hard wearing
- Fast drying, 2 hour recoat time
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L
- Available in White, Deep, Ultra Deep, Extra Bright, True Red, Orange, Bold Yellow, Blue, Black bases
- Most marks can be removed with common household cleaners
- Non yellowing
- Easy water wash up
- Chip resistant finish
Product code: 542
Dulux Aquanamel Gloss is a waterbased interior/exterior acrylic that dries to a chip resistant, tough, hard wearing finish. Dulux Aquanamel Gloss can be used in many of the areas that traditional solvent based enamels are used, with all the time saving benefits of a water based paint. Dulux Aquanamel Gloss is non-yellowing and has excellent block resistance. Dulux Aquanamel Gloss is highly recommended for doors, architraves, skirting boards, windows, timber trim and walls and is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all loose dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint, and loose surface plaster. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Flatten gloss surfaces by thoroughly sanding and wipe clean with a damp cloth, then apply primer, sealer or undercoat as required. Do not sand between coats.
- 16 square metres per L
- Laminex, Aluminium, Timber, Steel (Galv), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Steel (mild), Concrete, Masonry, MDF, Plasterboard, Set plaster, Water proof plaster board, Off Form Concrete, Timber (veneer), Non ferrous metals, Previously painted Plasterboard
- Doors, Windows & Trim
- Door, Window frame, Trim, Skirting, Architrave, Cupboard, Panelling, Balustrade, Handrail, Column, Wall, Partitioning, Cornice, Desk, Steelwork, Ceiling, Shelving & storage, Cabinet
- Room Space
- Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry, Bedroom, Lounge, Apartment Building, Residential Property, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray.
Use Dulux Aquanamel Gloss on doors and trim where a durable and non yellowing finish is required.
- Gloss Level