- Water based
- Hard wearing
- Fast drying, 2 hour dry time
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L
- Available in White, Deep, Ultra Deep and Extra Bright bases
- Chip resistant
- Most marks can be removed with common household cleaners
- Non yellowing
Product code: 535
Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss is a waterbased interior/exterior enamel that dries to a chip resistant, tough finish. Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss can be used in many of the areas that traditional solvent based enamels are used, with all the time saving benefits of a water based paint. Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss is non-yellowing and resists chipping. Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss is highly recommended for doors, architraves, skirting boards, windows, timber trim and walls and is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all loose dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint, and loose surface plaster. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Flatten gloss surfaces by thoroughly sanding and wipe clean with a damp cloth, then apply primer, sealer or undercoat as required. Do not sand between coats.
- 16 square metres per L
- Timber, Steel (Galv), Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Steel (mild), MDF, Non ferrous metals, Timber (veneer), Previously painted Plasterboard, Plasterboard, Exposed aggregate, Concrete, Masonry
- Doors, Windows & Trim
- Door, Window frame, Trim, Skirting, Architrave, Balustrade, Handrail, Column, Wall, Partitioning, Cornice, Steelwork, Ceiling, Shelving & storage, Cabinet
- Room Space
- Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry, Bedroom, Lounge, Apartment Building, Residential Property, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray.
Use Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss on doors and trim where a durable and non yellowing finish is required.
- Gloss Level