- Heat resistance of 300 to 690 degrees celcius
- Ideal for painting exterior objects exposed to heat, like barbecues, stoves and lamp shades
- Available in 300g
- Heat resistant spray paint
- For application on exterior surfaces of items around the home
Product code: 31R
Suitable for painting exterior objects exposed to heat, like barbecues, stoves and lamp shades. Suitable for application on the exterior surfaces only.
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Shake can for at least three minutes before use and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C. Apply with several light mist coats, two minutes apart, until desired colour is achieved. Let coating dry for 1 hour. Then expose to high heat (160°C – 200°C) for 1 hour. This will harden the coating.
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.