- High performance undercoat
- Ideal for use on wood, cardboard, ceramics and glass.
- Available in 340g
- Increases the adhesion and durability of the topcoat
- Fast drying
Product code: 31L
Ideal for use on wood, cardboard, ceramics and glass. Not suitable for use over Alkyd based paints. The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Note: Dulux Duramax Undercoat can be wet sanded after two hours.
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Shake can for at least three minutes after first rattle and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Timber, Cardboard, Ceramics, Glass
- Spray, Preparation
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.