- Hard, tough finish
- Excellent flow
- Available in 4L, 10L
- Available in White, Deep and Ultra Deep bases
- Use on surfaces subject to condensation
Product code: 305
Use DULUX PROFESSIONAL Semi Gloss Enamel as a high quality, hard wearing semi gloss enamel on correctly primed or undercoated interior timber, masonry, plaster and metal surfaces.
Remove grease, oil, etc. by washing with a commercial paint cleaner. Thoroughly rinse and allow to dry. Acid and alkali contamination should be removed by thorough rinsing with clean water. Efflorescence or mould on plaster, masonry or timber surfaces must be treated. Rust, millscale, oxide deposits, loose or flaking paint or other foreign material on metal surfaces should be removed in accordance with the requirements of the chosen system, then apply primer, sealer or undercoat as required.
- Timber, Masonry, Plasterboard, Metal
- Door, Window frame, Trim, Architrave, Wall
- Room Space
- Commercial Property, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
- Gloss Level
- 25-35 units
- VOC Level
- < 395g/L untinted
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.