- Pre-mixed ready for use
- Fast processing
- Exterior durability
- Tuscan style look & finsh in a range of colours
- Quick, efficient, and levels uneven cement based surfaces to an even finish
- Reduced maintenance when top coated with AcraShield Advance
Product code: 19485605
Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide.
- Concrete, Masonry, CSR Hebel Block, CSR Hebel Power Panel, Cement Rendered (sponged finish), AAC, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Brick & Block, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Off Form Concrete
- Trowel On
- Fence, Gable, Wall, Column, Cladding, Parapet
- Room Space
- Apartment Building, Residential Property, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Shelf Life
- 24 months maximium
- Technology Type
- 100% Acrylic
- NBR Coats
- Application Method
- Plastering Tools : Hawk & Trowel, Finishing Float
- Clean Up Type
- How to Apply
Application Guide DULUX AcraTex Trowel On Tuscany Fine is a applied by Plastering Technique (Hawk and Trowel) and float finished . Once applied the product is processed with a plastic finishing float to a uniform fine trowel finish. For full details refer to individual Duspec Product and AcraTex Applicational Data Sheets. Volume solids 75% Toxicity Lead free. Forms a non toxic film. Conforms to AS1647.3 Notes Spread rates nominated are theoretical maximum rates required to achieve the specified film builds for technical performance.
- Performance Data
Test results Test method Unit of measure Results Comment Water Transmission AS458.5/B g/24h/m2/kpa 220g/24h/m2/kPa Outsanding moisture barrier when top coated with Acrashield Advance Water Vapour Transmission AS458.5/C g/24h/m2 56.5g/24h/m2 Allows substrate to breath even when top coated with Acrashield Advance Dirt Pick Up (AS 1580 481.14) (scale 0-5 with 0 is no dirt) 1 Excellent dirt ressistance when top coated with Acrashield Advance Caustic Soda diluted N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Alchol N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Diluted mineral acid N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Distilleed Water N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat Detergent Solution N/A N/A No reaction Test resulst are with Acrashield Advance top coat
- VOC Level
- < 25g/L untinted
- Excellent resistance to cracking, flaking and chalking when topcoated with DULUX AcraTex AcraShield Advance .
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 90C (dry). Meets Early Fire Hazard AS 1530.3. Ignitability 0, Spread 0, Heat 0, Smoke 1.
- Water Resistance
- Resists rain and condensation when top coated with a full Acra-Tex system.
- Salt Resistance
- Resists salt spraywhen topcoated with DULUX AcraTex AcraShield Advance .
- Touch Dry
- 60 Minutes
- Full Cure
- 7 days (25°C,50%R.H.)
- Re-Coat Time
- 24 hours (25°C,50%R.H.)
- Dry Film Thickness
- 750 (Micron per coat)
- Wet Film Thickness
- 1000 (Micron per coat)
| Applied by Plastering Technique (Hawk and Trowel) and float finished to a produce a Flexible Acrylic Sand Finish for Commercial or Residential facades |
Tuscany Fine is specified in system with AcraPrime and AcraShield Advance
|Typical System Specification||Tuscany Fine specified in a full AcraTex 3-step Texture system|
|Substrate Preperation||Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide|
|Product||Spread Rate (Sqm/L)||WFT (Micron)||DFT (Micron)|
|Texture / Body Coat||Tuscany Fine||1.0||1000||800|
|Protective Barriercoat||AcraShield Advance||6||166||75|
|Minimum system DFT||900|
|Notes|| TYPICAL specification example over a levelled substrate - for full detail refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and individual Product Data Sheets |
Spread rates nominated are theoretical maximum rates required to achieve the specified film builds for technicalperformance
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.