- Flat finish to help hide surface imperfections
- 5 year guarantee against mould growth*
- Excellent hiding power
- Low spatter formula
- Low odour & Low VOC: <14g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- White base, tintable to lighter colours
- Perfect for refreshing tired ceilings
- 2 hour recoat
- Easy clean up and low odour
- Easy to apply
Product code: 615D0115
Dulux Ceiling White is a low VOC (<14g/L tinted & untinted) interior tintable water based flat with excellent hiding power for use on ceilings.
Stir well before use with a broad flat paddle using an up and down scooping action. Apply two coats of Dulux Ceiling White ensuring that the first coat is completely dry before applying the second. Remember, using poor quality or worn rollers can effect the final finish achieved. Note: some colours may require more than 2 coats, especially when painting over dark colours.
- Product Data Sheet
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- 16 square metres per L
- Previously painted surfaces, Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Kitchen, Bathroom, Lounge, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Gloss Level
- < 1.5
- VOC Level
- < 14 g/L tinted & untinted.
- Not suitable for exterior application
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 60ºC
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not applicable.
- Solvent Resistance
- Poor solvent resistance, sensitive to aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Ceiling White provides a flat finish with excellent hiding power, ideal for use on ceilings. The flat finish minimises reflection and therefore reduces the appearance of surface imperfections. Dulux Ceiling White is a low VOC** and low odour water based paint.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.