- Low sheen
- Assists in the protection against mould and mildew growth when used in combination with clinical cleaning programmes
- With Bio-Pruf technology
- Available in 0.75L
- Withstands high intensity cleaning cycles
- Low Odour & Low VOC: <1g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Ultra hard wearing
Product code: 56X
Dulux professional SteriGuard Ultra is ideal for broadwall areas in high intensity clinical environments such as trauma bays, emergency and procedure rooms, intensive care and laboratories in such environments as hospitals, veterinary and dentist practices, prisons, aged care, medical centres, gym and sports facilities.
All surfaces must be prepared in accordance with proper trade practices and must be clean and free from dust, dirt, grease and oil. Previously painted surfaces, except asbestos cement, must be sanded to remove loose, peeling, flaking or chalky paint. Spot prime bare areas. Note: To avoid dust from asbestos cement sheeting do not sand or scrub. Wash with bleach solution or appropriate de-mossing chemical where necessary. Wash down. Flatten gloss surfaces by thoroughly sanding and wipe clean with a damp cloth, then apply primer, sealer or undercoat as required.
- Room Space
- Hospital, Prison, Aged care facility, Health facility, Gym, Sporting facility
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Use brush or synthetic roller (Clear - short nap length, White - medium nap length)
- Clean Up
- Clean up all equipment with water.