- Bonds to a range of tough to paint surfaces
- Fast Drying - Touch dry 30 minutes
- Low Odour
- Water based
- Interior & exterior use
- Available in 1L, 4L, 10L
- Superior adhesion to glossy surfaces
- Creates a strong bond for topcoats
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
Product code: 51WD0072
For interior & exterior use on a variety of surfaces including, uPVC, vinyl, glass, glazed tiles, high gloss enamels, aged enamels, Laminex®, Fibreglass, galvanized steel, glazed brick, chalky paints, masonry & metals. Not suitable for Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Teflon or Nylon plastics. Not recommended for floors or horizontal surfaces subject to prolonged water contact. Sanding of the primer is recommended prior to topcoating with oil based enamel paints.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free of oil, grease, mildew, wax, dust, flaky rust, mill scale, loose paint, chalk and other foreign matter that could interfere with adhesion. If washing is necessary, use a non-soapy detergent or Selleys® Sugar Soap, rinse well and allow to dry. While Dulux PRECISION Maximum Strength Adhesion Primer is formulated to bond without sanding, it is recommended that a small area be tested for adhesion prior to beginning the job. STAINED SURFACE Remove as much of the stain as possible by cleaning with Selleys® Sugar Soap, sanding, scraping, etc. PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES Scrape off loose and flaking paint. Wash with Selleys ®Sugar Soap to remove grease and grime. Fill nail holes and cracks with a suitable filler, then sand smooth. BARE TIMBER INCLUDING WEATHERBOARDS & HARDBOARDS Sand bare timber to a clean surface and dust down. Fill nail holes and cracks
- Approx. 10m2/L depending upon the porosity of the surface.
- PVC, Vinyl, Glass, Glazed Tiles, High Gloss Enamels, Fibreglass, Galvanised steel, Glazed Brick, Chalky Paints, Masonry, Metal
- Wall, Ceiling
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Cladding, Bathroom, Kitchen
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, brush, spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean brushes and equipment with warm soapy water.