- Water based
- Semi gloss
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Pearl Effect colours; Gardenia Frost, Mocha Pearl, Moon Gleam, Urban Pearl and Dusk Pearl
- Water wash up
- Adds interest to a room or piece of furniture
Product code: 690D0007
Dulux Pearl Effect is an interior, semi-gloss, waterbased paint that creates a mother-of-pearl finish. Design Pearl is a specialty product, great for feature areas or furniture, and is applied by a brush or effects roller.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Pearl Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 14 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Cement, Brick
- Wall, Furniture, Door
- Design Effects Collection
- Room Space
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Dulux Pearl Effect is suitable for interior use on walls, doors, trim or furniture.
- Gloss Level