- Antimicrobial protection
- 7 year guarantee against mould growth*
- Withstands wear and tear
- Low odour & Low VOC at <16g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Available in Vivid White base
- Available in 4L, 10L, 15L
- Resists bacteria and mould which may trigger asthma and allergies
- Exceptional washability
Product code: 52P
The hard wearing surface formed by Wash&Wear’s exclusive 101 Barrier Technology is fortified with antimicrobial protection to defend against the growth of bacteria and mould. This helps to maintain indoor air quality.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Treating Existing Mould: Remove mould with Selleys® Rapid Mould Killer or by scrubbing with a scouring pad and bleach solution (1 part bleach to 3 parts water). Leave solution on the surface for 15 minutes then wash with clean water and wipe dry. Several applications may be necessary to remove stubborn mould blooms.
- 16 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Concrete, Masonry
- Wash&Wear +PLUS
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge, Playroom
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Anti-Bac is ideal for use throughout the home where a bacteria, mould & mark resistant finish is required.
- Gloss Level
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.