- 101 Barrier Technology
- Withstands wear and tear
- Resists chipping and yellowing
- Available in Vivid White base
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 4L
- Wipe away most common marks, scuffs and stains with a wet cloth
- Recommended for doors and architraves as an alternative to enamels
- Hard wearing finish that lasts
Product code: 52G
Dulux Wash&Wear Gloss resists chipping and yellowing and is recommended as an alternative to enamels for walls, doors and architraves.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder.
- 16 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Previously painted Timber/MDF/Weatherboard, Previously painted Plasterboard, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Exposed aggregate
- Doors, Windows & Trim
- Door, Architrave, Skirting
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.
- Gloss Level