- 10 year guarantee against mould growth*
- 101 Barrier Technology
- Withstands wear and tear
- Low odour & Low VOC at <16g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Available in Vivid White base
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L
- Hard wearing finish that lasts
- Withstands frequent cleaning
- Walls look freshly painted for years
Product code: 51A04912
Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Kitchen&Bathroom Low Sheen has been developed to withstand humid or damp environments such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundries.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Treating Existing Mould: Remove mould with Selleys® Rapid Mould Killer or by scrubbing with a scouring pad and bleach solution (1 part bleach to 3 parts water). Leave solution on the surface for 15 minutes then wash with clean water and wipe dry. Several applications may be necessary to remove stubborn mould blooms.
- 16 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Concrete, Masonry
- Wash&Wear +PLUS
- Room Space
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.
Use Dulux Wash&Wear +PLUS Kitchen&Bathroom Low Sheen on walls and ceilings in rooms with high humidity or condensation.
- Gloss Level
- Green Star
- Complies with the requirements for the Indoor Environment Quality credit in Green Star Australia rating tools
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.