- Vertical spray for convenient application to ceilings
- Ideal for grease, smoke, tannin & water stains
- Oil based
- Interior & exterior use
- Available in 350g spray
- Stops stains from migrating
- Powerful stain blocking for a wide range of stains
- Touch dry 45min, Re-coat 1.5hrs
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
Product code: 32PD0092
Use on interior & exterior surfaces including hard set and paper-faced plasterboard, timber, MDF, chipboard, plywood, aged enamel, brick, render, masonry, concrete, cement sheet, Zincalume®, galvanised iron, uPVC, aluminium, previously painted surfaces and suitably primed steel. Blocks water & oil based stains such as food & beverage, grease, smoke, nicotine, water stains, mould stains, graffiti, crayon, ink, stains caused by fire damage, rust, lipstick, markers, tannin bleed, sap streaks and knots.
Remove as much of the stain as possible by cleaning with Selleys® Sugar Soap, sanding, scraping, etc. PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES Scrape off loose and flaking paint. Wash with Selleys® Sugar Soap to remove grease and grime. Fill nail holes and cracks with a suitable filler, then sand smooth. BARE TIMBER INCLUDING WEATHERBOARDS & HARDBOARDS Sand bare timber to a clean surface and dust down. Fill nail holes and cracks with suitable filler, then sand smooth and dust off. CHALKY SURFACES Sand back to a strongly bound surface and dust off. HIGH GLOSS OR HARD, AGED ENAMEL SURFACES Sand to a dull finish. PLASTERBOARD, MASONRY, MDF, RENDER, CONCRETE, CEMENT SHEET, SUITABLY PRIMED STEEL, GALVANISED IRON & ZINCALUME® Fill holes and other imperfections with a suitable filler, sand and dust off. Allow cement render and concrete to cure for a minimum of 28 days before applying Dulux PRECISION High Opacity Stain Blocker.
- Approx. 1.5m2 per 350g
- Plasterboard, Paper faced plasterboard, Timber, MDF, Chipboard, Plywood, Aged Enamel, Brick, Render, Masonry, Concrete, Cement Sheet, Zincalume, Galvanised Iron, PVC, Aluminium, Steel
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Cladding, Bathroom, Kitchen, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Hold can upright 15 to 25cm from the surface. Spray vertically with smooth, even strokes parallel to the surface. Apply several light mist coats, wet on wet, rather than one heavy coat which may cause paint dripping or sagging.