- High performance 2-component technology for a protective and durable finish
- Superior chemical, abrasion, scratch and weather resistance
- Ideal for use on wood, metal, chrome and coatable plastics
- Available in 125g
- Protective finish on special projects inside and outside the home
- 2-component product
- Can be used with all Dulux Duramax products, excluding Bright & Neon Finishes.
Product code: 31T
Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Application The hardener is integrated in a separate cartridge in the spray can. To mix the hardener with the A-component, place the can upside down on a flat surface. Remove the protective cap from the bottom of the can. Take the metal ring out of the protective cap and thread it into the pin. Pull the pin at the bottom of the can as far as it will go. Turn the cartridge 360° to release the hardener and mix Part A and B. Before Spraying Shake can for at least three minutes before use and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Timber, Metal, Chrome, Plastic
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.