With a simple, three-step system, Dulux Renovation Range Cabinet Doors is the smart way to update your cabinet doors, without the need for a major renovation. Dulux colours featured: Whisper White and Five Fingers Peninsula
Learn how easy it is to rejuvenate laminate, melamine and wooden kitchen cabinet doors with Dulux Renovation Range Cabinet Doors.
Dulux Renovation Range is available in 1L and 2L sizes
Use a non-abrasive grease and oil cutting cleaner such as Selleys® Original Sugar Soap. Clean the surface at least twice with clean water and Sugar Soap each time. Clean until the cleaning water and Sugar Soap remain clean. Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds. Abrasive scouring pads should be used when cleaning before painting.
The Dulux Renovation Range is designed for interior use only.
All of the products have been designed to deliver 12m²/L per coat. To establish the amount of paint you require follow the calculation below:
- Work out the total area that you wish to coat.
- Multiply by two for the number of coats required.
- Divide by 12 to establish litres required.
- Multiply the litres by 1.3 to allow enough for 30% excess to allow for waste, roller and brush loading and retention in the can and roller tray.
- Round up to full litres where figures are less than full litres. For example: 10m² of surface
10 X 2 = 20
20/12 = 1.67
1.67 X 1.3 = 2.17
Round up to 3 litres.
Yes, Dulux Renovation Range Floors can be applied to properly cleaned and prepared glazed terracotta tiles.
Yes, it is absolutely necessary to use Renovation Range Primer before applying Renovation Range products. The primer ensures optimal adhesion to the surface.
Available 7 days a week, start a chat with our team to discuss everything you need to gain colour confidence.