- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 4L
- Available in Flat White and Satin Black bases
- No primer required for new bare steel, wrought iron or pre-painted metal surfaces
- Ideal for metal gates, trailers, fences, outdoor furniture, gutters, downpipes and railings
Product code: 31B
Suitable for new bare steel, wrought iron and pre-painted metal surfaces. Ideal for metal gates, fences, outdoor furniture, gutters, downpipes and railings. Use in combination with Metalshield primers for industrial strength metal protection.
NOTE: Ensure the surface has thoroughly dried prior to application. this product is ideal for domestic applications. For highly corrosive environments and for commercial applications, refer to duspec.com.au or duspec.co.nz for appropriate specifications. PRE-PAINTED METAL SURFACES: Scrape off all loose and flaking paint. Sand all surfaces to a flat finish. Dust off. If previously painted surface is in good condition then no primer is required. Treat any bare metal as below. AGED/LIGHTLY RUSTED SURFACES: Remove any rust by scraping, sanding or wire brushing. Wipe surface with Metalshield Brush Thinner to remove any residual grease, oils and dirt. Once dry, apply 1 coat of Metalshield All Surface Primer. NEW BARE STEEL/WROUGHT IRON: Wipe surface with Metalshield Brush Thinner to remove any residual grease, oils and dirt. Then abrade with Scotch-Brite Pad, wipe clean. GALVANISED IRON/ZINCAL
- Metal, Steel, Wrought Iron, Galvanised Iron, Zincalume, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Gate, Fence, Furniture, Gutter, Downpipe, Railing
- Room Space
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
- Clean Up
- Clean up with Metalshield Brush Thinner.