What you will need
Time to paint
You're ready to paint. Follow these steps to get the best result.
- Clear your area and lay down a drop sheet. Grab the tools you will use to paint.
- Tape around cornices, edges and any down lights.
- Start cutting-in where the roller won’t reach with Wash & Wear Winter Sea Matt. Using a brush, paint around down lights and edges to create a border.
- Load roller evenly and paint the ceiling in Winter Sea Matt. (If your ceiling requires two coats, wait two hours.)
- Load a paint brush and use the template to paint the stars and shooting star in Wash & Wear Vivid White. You may have to apply a few coats.