- Non yellowing finish
- Hard wearing low gloss finish
- Low odour water based enamel
- Only available in Vivid White base.
- Low gloss to reduce the appearance of imperfections
- Smoothflow Formula
Product code: 51K
- Skirting, Door, Architrave, Furniture, Window, Window frame, Cabinet, Chair, Panelling
- Room Space
- Apartment building, Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining room, Hallway, Kitchen, Laundry, Living room, Lounge, Office, Playroom, Residential Property, Study
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- Application Method
- Brush, roller, spray
- Clean Up Type
- How to Prepare
Previously painted surfaces:
- Good condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys® Sugar Soap.
- Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot primer repairs with Dulux 1 Step Prep Water Based.
- Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Then apply Dulux 1 Step Prep Water Based.
- Plasterboard, brick, cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Prep Water Based.
- Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Prep Water Based.
- Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plaster glass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Precision® Sealer Binder
- Steel/Wrought Iron: Remove rust. Apply one coat of Dulux 1 Step Oil Based.
- How to Apply
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Stir paint thoroughly with a flat paddle using an up-and-down scooping action. Apply two coats of Dulux Aquanamel, sanding lightly between coats. Ensure the first coat is completely dry before applying the second.
- Storage and Disposal
Unused paint: Do not pour leftover paint down the drain. Unwanted paint should be brushed out on newspaper and allowed to dry, and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
Empty paint containers: Should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle the container via steel can recycling programs. Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first. For more information on responsible disposal of paint and packaging visit paintback.com.au
- Clean Up
- Safety Directions
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes or breathing vapour and spray mist (dust). Wear waterproof gloves and safety glasses. Use only in well ventilated areas. Wash hands after use.
- First Aid
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766). If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. SWALLOWED: If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Eye: If in eyes, hold eyes open, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
Skin: If skin or hair contact occurs, immediately remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin and hair thoroughly with running water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
Inhaled: Remove from contaminated area – avoid becoming a casualty. Allow patient to assume most comfortable position and keep warm. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing. Seek medical advice.
For Fire: If involved in a fire use alcohol resistant foam. If unavailable, use standard foam or dry agents. Avoid breathing products of combustion.
For Spills: Clear area of all unprotected personnel. Slippery when spilt. Wear protective equipment. Absorb with sand or soil. Collect and seal in properly labelled drums. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national and international regulations.
- Gloss Level
- Low Gloss 5-20