- High strength cleaner
Product code: 55297439
- Application Method
- Broom, Stiff bristle brush, Scouring pad
- How to Apply
- Remove surface dirt by sweeping or washing down with water.
- Shake Reviva thoroughly. Mix ONE (1) part Reviva to FOUR (4) parts water in a plastic container. For severe staining a stronger solution or repeat applications may be necessary. Tannin rich timbers may also require repeat applications; wash until the water used to rinse Reviva off is clear.
- CAUTION: Wear waterproof gloves and safety glasses. Avoid contact with painted, concrete or metal surfaces and vegetation. May be corrosive to metals. Rinse off thoroughly if contact occurs.
- Wet the timber surfaces to be cleaned with water.
- Apply Reviva mixture generously to the timber with a stiff bristle brush, broom or scouring pad. Scrub the timber vigorously. Clean complete sections at one time. Spot cleaning should be avoided to prevent patchy results.
- Leave mixture on the timber for 10-15 minutes. If necessary, apply more mixture to keep timber damp throughout this period. For best results Reviva should be applied to cool surfaces, out of direct sunlight, to avoid the cleaner drying on the timber.
- Rinse off exterior surfaces thoroughly using maximum pressure from a garden hose or using a high pressure water cleaner. A high pressure water cleaner is recommended for large areas or badly discoloured timber.
Note: Failure to thoroughly remove mixture may result in timber discolouration under clear finishes.
- Allow timber to dry thoroughly before applying further products.
Note: After cleaning, some timber species will appear lighter due to loss of water soluble extractives. Richer colour is generally restored on application of the finish.
- Clean Up