- Available in six intermixable colours.
Product code: 927
Surface must be in sound condition, clean, dry and free from dust, grease, wax and oil. Indentations and holes must be clear of all loose material.
- 5 m2/L
- All interior timber
- All interior timber, Exterior timber
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Filling blade or knife
- How to Apply
- Apply WoodBlend with a flexible filling blade or knife. Fill deep holes in approx. 10mm stages, allowing two hours drying time between each stage.
- To ease application, dampen blade with water.
- Wipe off excess with a slightly damp sponge. When dry, sand to a smooth finish.
- When using clear finishes, apply WoodBlend after the first coat of clear to minimise smudging.
- For use as a grain filler, thin WoodBlend with 5-10% water to achieve required consistency. Apply with a flexible filling blade or knife and allow to dry. When dry, sand back to bare timber, leaving filler only in the grain.
IMPORTANT: Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Re-Coat Time
- 2 hours
- Clean Up