- Water based
- Interior Only
- Available in 2L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Concrete Effect colours; Pale Elements and Onyx Edge
- Available in 2 colours
- Water Wash Up
- Suitable for interior walls in the living room, bedroom, or study
Product code: 690D0107
Dulux Design Concrete Effect is an interior water based paint which is applied by a roller and finished with a steel trowel to provide the refined modern industrial textural effect of polished concrete.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Concrete Effect may be applied over an existing paint finish provided the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 5 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Collection
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Steel Trowel
- Recommended for interior use only.
- Water Resistance
- Not suitable for wet areas.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations or absorbent surfaces.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water