- Creates the look of Copper
- Water based
- Interior & Exterior durable
- Available in 500ml, 1L
- Not to be tinted
- Water Wash Up
- Use on feature walls and home accessories
Product code: 690D0102
Dulux Copper Effect is an effect product applied by roller or brush to create the look of metallic copper.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Copper Effect can be applied over previously painted surfaces that are in good condition. For optimum appearance a perfectly smooth surface free of defects is required. Differences in surface gloss or variations in surface porosity can result in uneven colour and patchy appearance.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 6-8 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Metal Surfaces
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Collection
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Recommended for interior or exterior use
- Water Resistance
- Avoid exposure to steam and condensation for 48 hours.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations
Use on feature walls and home accessories.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water