- Soft look of Tuscany
- Adds dimension to walls
- Roller or brush applied
- Can be tinted to a select range of colours.
- Available in 250ml, 4L, 10L
- Creates a soft texture profile
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Evokes natural ambience of Tuscany
Product code: 65882579
Application to bricks, cement render, fibre cement and masonry surfaces.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES No priming required if painting a sound painted surface. To test surface, cut through the existing paint with a sharp blade, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and then rip the paint off. If the old paint or render comes off, it should be removed. Scrape off all loose or flaking paint. Sand all surfaces to a flat finish, wipe clean. Clean down powdery areas with a hose and stiff brush. Allow to dry, then apply 1 coat of DULUX Acrylic Primer Undercoat to all bare areas to even out porosity. New brick, masonry, concrete and fibro cement surfaces must be sealed with DULUX Acrylic Primer Undercoat. First fill holes with exterior masonry filler. Wash down with water using a stiff brush to remove all loose material. New cement render must be allowed to age for a minimum of 28 days.
- 10 square metres per L
- Brick, Cement Render, Fibre Cement, Masonry
- Room Space
- Residential Property, Apartment Building
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 110g/L untinted
- Recommended for exterior use.
- Heat Resistance
- Resists up to 60C.
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to hydrocarbons
Dulux Texture Tuscan creates the soft washed look of Tuscany that is easy to apply.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water