- Ultrasmooth™ Technology
- Low odour & Low VOC at <5g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Excellent hiding power and sanding properties
- Helps hide minor cracks and defects
- Recommended for use under Dulux Oil based and Water based topcoats
Product code: 63084191
DULUX Acrylic Sealer Undercoat is a low VOC and low odour premium acrylic sealer and undercoat for interior use. DuluxAcrylic Sealer Undercoat’s unique Ultrasmooth™ Technology helps to eliminate the traditional problems of surface imperfections, as its high build helps hide minor cracks and defects.
Previously painted surfaces: Thoroughly clean all surfaces free of loose dust, surface chalk, grease, mould, mildew, wax and loose or flaking paint. Wash with sugar soap. Treat mould contaminated areas with antimould. Rinse with clean water. Fill nail holes, imperfections and cracks with a suitable filler, sand and dust off. For use on paperfaced plasterboard and masonry. On bare set plaster, use 1 coat of DULUX Sealer Binder.
- Masonry, Paper faced plasterboard
- Acrylic Sealer Undercoat
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Kitchen
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray. Coverage - 12 square metres per L
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- <5g/L untinted
- Interior use only.
- Heat Resistance
- Resists temperatures up to 60 degrees.
- Water Resistance
- Resists mild & intermittent exposure to steam & condensation as part of system.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not applicable
- Solvent Resistance
- Sensitive to aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols.
DULUX Acrylic Sealer Undercoat is especially designed for sealing and undercoating interior masonry and paperfaced wallboard, and for painting over roughly textured products such as Dulux Design™ Suede and Dulux Design Stone. New masonry surfaces must be cured for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to undercoating as per Australian Standards. Highly recommended wherever a smooth finish is required. Suitable for use under both water or solvent/oil based topcoats.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment immediately with water.