- Advanced whole-of-home formulation for damp & dry areas
- Superior hiding power
- 10 year guarantee against mould growth*
- One coat over light colours
- Available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
- White base, tintable to lighter colours
- Ultra white high performance ceiling paint
- 2 hour recoat
- Easy to apply
- Flat finish to help hide surface imperfections
Product code: 615D0118
Dulux Ceiling White +PLUS Kitchen&Bathroom is an interior tintable water based flat with superior hiding power for use on ceilings in damp & dry areas.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Stir paint thoroughly with a flat paddle using an up-and-down scooping action. Cut-in around the edges with a brush, then roll up to the border whilst it is still wet. Apply two coats ensuring that the first coat is completely dry before applying the second. Note: some colours may require more than 2 coats, especially when painting over dark colours.
- Product Data Sheet
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- 12 square metres per L
- Previously painted surfaces, Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Kitchen, Bathroom, Lounge, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Gloss Level
- < 3
- VOC Level
- <50 g/L tinted & untinted
- Not suitable for exterior application
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 60ºC
- Water Resistance
- For interior use in damp and dry areas.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not applicable
- Solvent Resistance
- Poor solvent resistance, sensitive to aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Ceiling White +PLUS Kitchen&Bathroom is an advanced whole-of-home ceiling formulation with Mouldshield protection. It is tintable to light colours and has superior opacity to provide excellent hiding power, making it perfect for the whole home.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
- Warranty Information
- *Refer to product label for full conditions. This guarantee does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.