- Water based
- Ultra flat finish
- Low VOC: <5g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution).
- Low odour
- Factory packed colour
- Available in 15L
- Available in Black base
- Same day recoat
- Helps hide minor surface imperfections, producing a smooth even finish.
- Suitable for use on GreenStar buildings, improves indoor air quality
- Excellent hiding power
Product code: 61500070
Use DULUX PROFESSIONAL Interior Ceiling Paint Black on ceilings where a very flat finish is required, it will help hide minor surface impections. Being a factory packed product it has high opacity. The low VOC and low odour formulation contributes positively to indoor air quality and reduced air pollution.
All surfaces must be prepared in accordance with proper trade practices and must be clean and free from dust, dirt, grease and oil. Previously painted surfaces, except asbestos cement, must be sanded to remove loose, peeling, flaking or chalky paint. Spot prime bare areas. Note : To avoid dust from asbestos cement sheeting do not sand or scrub. Wash with bleach solution or appropriate de-mossing chemical where necessary. Wash down.
- Plasterboard, Masonry, Concrete, Set plaster, Timber
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
- Gloss Level
- <1 units
- VOC Level
- Low VOC: <5g/L tinted & untinted (Volatile Organic Compounds contribute to atmospheric pollution)
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water