- Clear satin finish
- Quick drying
- Hard wearing finish
- One pack
- Available in 4L
- Available in Clear base
- Can be used on timber & cork.
- Ready to use. No mixing of different components, no limited pot-life.
Product code: 39484183
DULUX PROFESSIONAL Polyurethane Satin Clear is an attractive, satin finish on furniture, doors, skirtings, handrails and timber panelling. It is not recommended for floors.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and completely free from wax, floor polishes, etc. Surfaces previously painted with clear must be thoroughly sanded in direction of the grain to remove all traces of gloss. Fill all nail holes and cracks and sandpaper smooth in the direction of the grain, dust off with a soft clean cloth. For a superfine finish, fill open grained timber with a suitable filler. Stain bare timber surfaces if required with an interior stain. For best results, seal timber grain with one coat of DULUX PROFESSIONAL Prepcoat Sanding Sealer before finishing coats.
- Furniture, Timber Panelling, Door, Skirting, Handrail
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 470g/L untinted
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.