- Premium Cement Render
- Polymer Modified
- Trowel or DiY Roller Application
- Requires only the addition of clean water
- Minimal drying shrinkage
- Positive adhesion to clean, sound, porous masonry substrates
Product code: 204X0400
Levelling basecoat over bare brick and blockwork.
Refer to the Product Label for Further Detail. Designed for use over porous solid masonry substrates. Test absorbency of the substrate by splashing with water. The surface should absorb water and remain “dark damp” • If water beads or runs off the surface is unsuitable. NOT suitable over Painted, Sealed or “Anti-wetting” surfaces, Fibre Cement Sheeting, AAC/Hebel, Expanded Polystyrene (EIFS). All surfaces must be clean, dry and sound, free of all contaminants including dirt, dust, grease, release agents, mould and algae. Treat mould, moss and algae prior to other surface preparation - Wash with a bleach solution and/or demossing chemical then rinse with fresh water. Thoroughly wash all surfaces with a mild detergent. Rinse with fresh water and allow to dry.
- Trowel On
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Plastering Tools : Hawk & Trowel. Finishing float.
- Excellent resistance in system when overcoated with TexturePro Acrylic Texture System
RenderWall Multi is designed for use over porous brickwork, blockwork and concrete in 4 – 6mm application layers up to a maximum recommended thickness of 12mm (total). Useage Rate : (approx.) 1.7 kg dry powder per m2 per mm thickness
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water