- Traditional render finish (Please refer to label for application instructions)
- Fills brick mortar joints (Please refer to label for application instructions)
- Roller and float applied
- Water based
- Available in 10L
- Same day recoat and clean up
- Proven durability at high film builds
- Achieves texture finish without special training
Product code: 19585684
Application to bricks, cement render, fibre cement and masonry surfaces.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, loose and flaking paint. Efflorescence or mould must be treated before application of paint. New concrete, mortar or cement render must be allowed to cure for 4 to 8 weeks depending on concrete thickness and drying conditions. Block down unpainted brick and concrete surfaces using a brick or masonry rubbing stone to remove high spots and loose sand, then broom down. To test the adhesion of previously painted surfaces, cut an X through the existing paint with a sharp blade, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and then rip the tape off. If the old paint or render comes off, it should be removed. On porous surfaces, applying a priming coat thinned with water (4 parts Dulux Fine Texture: 1 part water) will condition the surface and help aid application of the Full Cover product. NOTE - Medium Texture can also be used as a p
- 1 square metre per L
- Brick, Masonry, Concrete, Cement Render
- Room Space
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 10g/L untinted
- Excellent resistance to weathering with minimal colour change and dirt pick up.
- Heat Resistance
- Softens and suffers from dirt pick up over 70 degrees.
- Water Resistance
- Resists prolonged rain and condensation.
A flexible acrylic texture producing a flattened render finish. This traditional render texture is able to fill and level brick and mortar joints and other surface imperfections.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water