- Light relief - High Film Build Texture
- Variable finish options
- Pastel, ultra deep and ultra bright bases
- Exterior durability
- Attractive low profile texture
- Multi-use product, Texture through to nap roller profile
- Wide colour range, tintable for fast project turn-around
- Protection for water ingress and crack bridging (performance increases relative to appplied DFT thickness)
Product code: 19485792
Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide.
- Concrete, Masonry, CSR Hebel Block, CSR Hebel Power Panel, Cement Rendered (sponged finish), Previously Textured, AAC, Brick & Block, Precast / Tilt up Concrete, Off Form Concrete, Previously painted
- Roll On
- Interior or Exterior
- Shelf Life
- 24 months maximium
- Technology Type
- 100% Acrylic
- NBR Coats
- Application Method
- Nap Roller, Texture Roller or Airless Spray
- Clean Up Type
- How to Apply
Application Guide DULUX AcraTex AcraSatin Ultra is a applied by regular texture roller at 1.3 sq.m/l to produce a Low Profile texture. Alternative by Nap Roller at 4 sq. m/l per coat in a two coat application for a to a achieve semi smooth finish. For full details refer to individual Duspec Product and AcraTex Applicational Data Sheets. Volume solids 44% Toxicity Lead free. Forms a non toxic film. Conforms to AS1647.3 Notes Spread rates nominated are theoretical maximum rates required to achieve the specified film builds for technical performance.
- VOC Level
- < 75g/L untinted
- Excellent resistance to cracking, flaking and chalking.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 90C (dry). Meets Early Fire Hazard AS 1530.3. Ignitability 0, Spread 0, Heat 0, Smoke 1.
- Water Resistance
- Low water transmission - Weatherproof barrier coating
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists alcohol and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Sensitive to other strong solvents.
- Acid Resistance
- Slightly softening with dilute acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- New Cement / Concrete surfaces should be allowed to cure for 28 days to stabalise alkalinity
- Salt Resistance
- Resists salt spray especially when topcoated with DULUX AcraTex AcraShield Advance.
- Touch Dry
- 60 Minutes
- Full Cure
- 7 days (25°C,50%R.H.)
- Re-Coat Time
- 24 hours when applied by texture roller (25°C,50%R.H.)
- Dry Film Thickness
- 330 (Micron per coat by texture roller)
- Wet Film Thickness
- 750 (Micron per coat by texture roller)
| Applied by either Airless Spray (then "tipped-off" by Texture Roller) or direct application by Texture Roller to produce a low-mid profile, satin texture finish. |
AcraSatin ULTRA is typically specified for broad wall Commercial application over Off-Form or Tilt-up concrete as a fast applying decorative-protective system.
|Typical System Specification||AcraSatin ULTRA, Dual Texture-Topcoat specification over AcraPrime|
|Substrate Preperation||Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide|
|Product||Spread Rate (Sqm/L)||WFT (Micron)||DFT (Micron)|
|Texture / Body Coat||AcraSatin ULTRA||1.3||750||330|
|Topcoat||961 AcraSatin ULTRA||6||166||75|
|Minimum system DFT||430|
|Notes|| TYPICAL specification example over a levelled substrate - for full detail refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and individual Product Data Sheets |
Spread rates nominated are theoretical maximum rates required to achieve the specified film builds for technicalperformance
AcraShield Protective Barrier Coat is recommended (substituting AcraSatin topcoat) for ultimate performance or where accent colours are required