- Low odour
- Fast ' No Pick Up' time
- Flat finish proves non slip film
- Self chalking characteristics
Product code: 07528171
Line marking paint. Typically used on: airport runways, carparks, factory floors and multistorey carparks.
Aeromaster is designed for application to dry asphalt and concrete road and car park surfaces that are clean and free of oil and grease contamination.
- Concrete, Asphalt
- Protective Coatings
- Floor, Runway
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Conventional and Airless Spray
- Good resistance to cracking and flaking on asphalt and concrete. Self chalking to avoid build up.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 70°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Resists rain and condensation. Not recommended for permanently damp or immersed exposure.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Will wear gradually over a period of 12 months.
- Solvent Resistance
- Limited splash resistance to aviation fuel.
- Acid Resistance
- Not recommended where splash and spillage may occur.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Not recommended where splash or spillage may occur.
- Salt Resistance
- Unaffected by splash and spillage of neutral salt solutions
Concrete: Ensure surface is clean and dry. Typical system: 1 x Aeromaster @ 28 microns.