Why choose a Dulux Accredited Painter?
Entry into the Dulux Accredited Program is strictly by invitation only.
Your Dulux Accredited Painter:
- Is certified and trusted by Dulux
- Recommends and uses quality Dulux paint
- Has their professional painting licences and public liability insurance independently verified annually by Ebix Trades Monitor
- Offers their own 5 Year Painter's Workmanship Warranty on residential paint projects*
Your Dulux Accredited Painter also signs and agrees to uphold the Dulux Accredited Painter Program Charter of Values that encompasses:
- Client satisfaction
- Sustainable solutions
- Adherence to health and safety legislation
These measures along with a strict selection criteria gives you confidence that your Dulux Accredited Painter will complete a quality job delivered in a professional manner from quotation, specification to application.
*Conditions apply. Refer to dedicated Warranty section.
Ebix Trades Monitor
Ebix Trades Monitor are the largest contractor management company in Australia. Independent of Dulux they monitor compliance with respect to licensing and insurance.
Specifically, Dulux Accredited Painters hold the relevant painting license as required by state legislation. And all Dulux Accredited Painters are required to hold a current policy for public liability insurance with a minimum cover of $5 Million.
5 Year Painter's Workmanship Warranty
- Dulux Accredited Painters can provide you with their own 5 Year Workmanship Warranty.
- The Warranty guarantees that the coating system applied will not peel, flake or blister for a period of five years as a result of faulty surface preparation or application of the coating system, subject to the conditions laid out in the Warranty document.
- The benefits of the Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under any applicable law.
- Any rights or disputes arising out of the Warranty are personal to the Painter and Customer.
- Please specify to your Dulux Accredited Painter that you would like to see the 5 Year Workmanship Warranty when quoting your job.