- Two-pack water based epoxy
- Easy to use - just mix Part B into Part A
- The hardest-wearing Wash&Wear
- Available in Vivid White base
- Available in 4L Kit
- For walls that need extra protection
- Ultimate abrasion resistance
- Can be repeatedly scrubbed so it will stay looking freshly painted for years
Product code: N9578310
The two-pack epoxy technology is perhaps the easiest two part coating available. Just pour the entire contents of Part B into the Part A can and stir thoroughly for two minutes. Once mixed, it's just like an ordinary paint. With a 48 hour pot life, there's plenty of time to do multiple coats and have time to clean up.
Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease. Cracks or holes with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Glossy surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish. Unpainted plasterboard, brick, cement: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Bare timber: One coat of Dulux 1 Step Water Based. Set plaster, fibrous plaster, plasterglass: One coat of Dulux Sealer Binder.
- 16 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass, Concrete, Masonry
- Wash&Wear +PLUS
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Lounge
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Spray
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water.
- Gloss Level