- Suitable to use as a top coot over most Dulux Design Effects products
- Provides greater protection to Effects
- Protects against marks and fingerprints
Product code: 690D0065
For use over most Design Effect Products
Once your Dulux Design Effect product is completely cured, where appropriate, apply one coat of Dulux Design Effects Clear Top Coat.
- Up to 16m2
- Over Design Effects
- Interior, Exterior
- Wall, Furniture, Cupboard, Door, Panelling
- Design Effects Collection
- Room Space
- Apartment building, Cladding, Kitchen, Residential Property, Bathroom, Study, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Bedroom, Playroom
- Interior or Exterior
- Interior, Exterior
- New or Repaint
- Application Method
- Once your Dulux Design Effect product is completely cured, where appropriate, apply one coat of Dulux Design Effects Clear Top Coat. At least one coat of clear will be required for sufficient protection. Apply upto three coats for further protection.
- Clean Up Type
- How to Prepare
- Once your Dulux Design Effect product is completely cured, where appropriate, apply one coat of Dulux Design Effects Clear Top Coat.
- How to Apply
- Stir well with a broad flat paddle using an up and down scooping action. Apply one coat of Dulux Design Effects Clear Top Coat to help provide protection, using a good quality brush to cut in and a short nap roller in good condition for rolling.
- Where to Use
- Dulux Design Effects Clear Top Coat is suitable to use over most Dulux Design Effects products (check the effect label to see if a clear top is suitable). Dulux Design Effects Clear Top Coat helps provide protection over Dulux Design Effects products for walls, trims, furniture or home accessories. Effects are not recommended for highly used table tops. Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Storage and Disposal
Unused paint: Do not pour leftover paint down the drain. Unwanted paint should be brushed out on newspaper and allowed to dry, and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
Empty paint containers: Should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle the container via steel can recycling programs. Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first. For more information on responsible disposal of paint and packaging visit paintback.com.au
- Clean Up
- Safety Directions
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes or breathing vapour and spray mist (dust). Wear waterproof gloves and safety glasses. Use only in well ventilated areas. Wash hands after use.
- First Aid
If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766). If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. SWALLOWED: If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Eye: If in eyes, hold eyes open, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
Skin: If skin or hair contact occurs, immediately remove any contaminated clothing and wash skin and hair thoroughly with running water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
Inhaled: Remove from contaminated area – avoid becoming a casualty. Allow patient to assume most comfortable position and keep warm. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing. Seek medical advice.
For Fire: If involved in a fire use alcohol resistant foam. If unavailable, use standard foam or dry agents. Avoid breathing products of combustion.
For Spills: Clear area of all unprotected personnel. Slippery when spilt. Wear protective equipment. Absorb with sand or soil. Collect and seal in properly labelled drums. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national and international regulations.
- Gloss Level
- Slight gloss. Clear Top Coat may further increase the gloss and darken the effect colour slightly.