- Water based
- Matt finish
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L
- Must be tinted to Suede Effect colours; Suede Nouveau, Pristine Sand, Original Parchment, Century Mist, Fossil Beige, more colours available
- Water wash up
Product code: 69082584
Dulux Suede Effect is a matt interior water based paint which is applied to achieve a stylish finish which echoes the look of suede. Dulux Design Suede can also be used for ragging and sponging.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Suede Effect may be applied over an existing paint finish providing the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 10 square metres per L
- Paper faced plasterboard, Cement, Brick, Plasterboard, Timber, Concrete, Masonry, Set plaster
- Design Effects Collection
- Room Space
- Hallway, Living room, Dining room, Bedroom, Lounge, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Dulux Design Suede has been formulated as a one product system that provides the soft look of brushed suede.
- Gloss Level